Seeing as how January is just about over, I should notify the few people who actually read this that PCMA isn’t going to be ready for at least a few more weeks. I don’t want to set a specific date since there’s still a bit more content to add and a lot more polishing that can be done, and I don’t really know how long it will take. Here’s a more detailed description of what I have left to do:
- Finish the higher difficulty levels of the epilogue.
- Finish the “Rosy Vengeance” mini-scenario.
- Compose the epilogue boss theme, the thirteenth and final song in the game.
- Finish writing dialog for both playable characters.
- Improve usability of menus.
- Add functionality for saving and watching arbitrary replays. (Replays are currently auto-saved for high scores in both the main mode and attack practice.)
- Fix various bugs and inconsistencies with the scripting engine.
- Fix various graphics compatibility issues.
I think that’s about it! No musical spoilers this time, but here are some screenshots of what I’m working on in the epilogue:Games, Panic Crisis Mage Attack || 3 Comments!