A new version of Beret has just been uploaded to address a few more bugs and level design issues. One puzzle in level 13 that wasn’t even supposed to be a puzzle was impossible, so I highly recommend updating. It’s perfectly safe to copy over your existing Beret files – your saves will be untouched.
Here are the details:
- Added a version number on the title screen.
- Fixed the game crashing when the mouse was moved off the left side of the map screen in the Windows version.
- Added a note about how to access the help menu for the level editor.
- Fixed 4 fragments in level 13 that were impossible to get.
- Fixed several minor level design issues in level 11.
You can download the new version at the usual place.Categories: Beret, Games || 4 Comments!